Views - India m2m + iot Forum 2016
"The potential for M2M along with IOT and Big Data Analytics is very huge and is going to be disruptive."
Mr. C.S.R. Prabhu, Director General, NIC(Retired)
m2mpaper.com – Thank you very much for your continued patronage to India m2m + iot Forum Mr. Sharma, we are indeed very honored to have you at the second edition of India m2m + iot Forum 2015, and we sincerely appreciate your very valuable contribution to the forum.
May we request you to kindly let our previous and our presently confirmed and prospective participants of India m2m + iot Forum 2015 know of your views and your experiences from India m2m Forum 2014 and the key takeaways, since you were a very eminent participant of our very first forum in 2014.
Mr. C.S.R Prabhu – m2mpaper.com has a long future as this area M2M activity is yet to really begin in India and in many other Countries. The potential for M2M along with IOT and Big Data Analytics which follow it is very huge and is going to be disruptive. Its impact is going to be felt for many generations to come. We have long way to harness this potential. In fact, the people in the Industry are yet to realize the potential.
m2mpaper.com – Do you think the stakeholders from m2m and iot space at any and all levels whether in public and/or private and/or the national and global top professional and trade associations and organizations should come forward and utilize such a forum/platform i.e. India m2m + iot Forum and encourage and support such forums? If yes, why? If no, why?
Mr. C.S.R Prabhu- All the major Sectors as Oil and Gas Power, Transportation, Health, Agriculture, Education, Commerce, and lines of Industry as Telecom, Automotive, Manufacturing, Industrial Electronics/Automation, Power Electronics and Instrumentation, Robotics are all going to be revolutionized with M2M and Big Data Analytics, The real implementations are yet to come up, barring a few Examples as Companies like Flutura and its clients in Sectors as Power, Oil and Gas and Transportation. What cannot be stopped is the Data Deluge that will be associated with IOT, Smart Cities, and Smart Villages, Sensor Networks and other channels and conduits of inflow of the Big Data. The Age of Big Data Analytics is yet to take off, though it may have just begun.
India m2m + iot Forum 2016 Highlights!
- 3 Key Forums over 2 Days – All at ONE PLACE - 100% SHARED PLATFORM
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016
- India Smart Cities Forum 2016
- India Smart Villages Forum 2016
- Featuring over 90+ Speakers over 2 days - Key Decision Makers, Top Executive Level Speakers, Disruptors and Innovators
- 14 x Industry Verticals - Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Telecom, Telematics, Transportation and Utility as well as Smart Cities and Smart Villages
- 350+ C-Level Participants
- 10 extensive hours of Networking each DAY
- State-of-the-art EXHIBIT’s by industry veterans and innovative STARTup's Visit to Exhibition is FREE with visitors registration