Delhi features an atypical version of the humid subtropical climate. The warm season lasts from April to July with an average daily high temperature above 36 °C (97 °F). The cold season lasts from December to February with an average daily high temperature below 23 °C (73 °F).
Kindly check with your travel agency, or with the Indian Embassy in your country, if you need a visa to enter the country.
The Indian Rupees is the currency of India. For up-to-date exchange rates, please refer to a currency exchange site on the Internet, e.g. http://www.xe.com/
For tourist information on Delhi, and India, please refer to http://www.incredibleindia.org
The languages of Delhi are Hindi, English and Punjabi. The official language of the conference is English.
India m2m + iot Forum 2016 Highlights!
- 3 Key Forums over 2 Days – All at ONE PLACE - 100% SHARED PLATFORM
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016
- India Smart Cities Forum 2016
- India Smart Villages Forum 2016
- Featuring over 90+ Speakers over 2 days - Key Decision Makers, Top Executive Level Speakers, Disruptors and Innovators
- 14 x Industry Verticals - Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Telecom, Telematics, Transportation and Utility as well as Smart Cities and Smart Villages
- 350+ C-Level Participants
- 10 extensive hours of Networking each DAY
- State-of-the-art EXHIBIT’s by industry veterans and innovative STARTup's Visit to Exhibition is FREE with visitors registration