Forum - India m2m + iot Forum 2016
On the Independence Day, The Honorable Prime Minister made commitment of Adarsh Grams (Model Villages) as the nucleus of health, cleanliness, greenery and cordiality within the community.
The Guidelines that follow are based on these principles and present the complete blueprint of the Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for each Member of Parliament to make one village of his or her constituency a Model Village by 2016 and two more model villages by 2019.
The Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, unlike other Schemes, does not look at the beneficiaries as receivers and the Government as the doer. The Yojana aims to empower the villagers to make choices and provide them with opportunities to exercise those choices.
Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana; a Scheme that will actualise the dreams of rural India, and this backdrop coupled and fuelled with enthusiasm for aspirations of efficient, liveable and functioning villages is represented by the concept of ‘Smart Villages’.
The ‘Smart Village’ vision encompasses both economic and social activities that go hand in hand for uplifting and making villages self-sustainable. When the Government of India is preparing its plan for 2,500 ‘Smart Villages’ by 2019, India Smart Village Forum 2016 serves as an ideal platform for exchanging information and knowledge over thought provoking deliberations, thereby realizing the unexplored potential that a village holds for machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) technologies.
India Smart Village Forum 2016 is a forum that brings together the stakeholders and innovators from the m2m + iot space having exciting solutions targeting and addressing the basics of NEEDS of any village, encompassing the vision for a well connected SMART VILLAGE.
India Smart Village Forum 2016 aims at highlighting KEY SECTORS that will contribute towards a CONNECTED and SMART village.
India Smart Village 2016 being a confluence of a variety of activities in the form of plenary and keynote sessions, panel discussions, technology showcases, dialogue and exchange forums - covering the vast gamut of technology, application, policy, use cases from across sectors, aims at highlighting the significant role and potential for machine-to-machine and internet of things towards SMARTER VILLAGES – SMARTER INDIA!
India m2m + iot Forum 2016 Highlights!
- 3 Key Forums over 2 Days – All at ONE PLACE - 100% SHARED PLATFORM
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016
- India Smart Cities Forum 2016
- India Smart Villages Forum 2016
- Featuring over 90+ Speakers over 2 days - Key Decision Makers, Top Executive Level Speakers, Disruptors and Innovators
- 14 x Industry Verticals - Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Telecom, Telematics, Transportation and Utility as well as Smart Cities and Smart Villages
- 350+ C-Level Participants
- 10 extensive hours of Networking each DAY
- State-of-the-art EXHIBIT’s by industry veterans and innovative STARTup's Visit to Exhibition is FREE with visitors registration