Delhi features an atypical version of the humid subtropical climate. The warm season lasts from April to July with an average daily high temperature above 36 °C (97 °F). The cold season lasts from December to February with an average daily high temperature below 23 °C (73 °F).
Kindly check with your travel agency, or with the Indian Embassy in your country, if you need a visa to enter the country.
The Indian Rupees is the currency of India. For up-to-date exchange rates, please refer to a currency exchange site on the Internet, e.g. http://www.xe.com/
For tourist information on Delhi, and India, please refer to http://www.incredibleindia.org
The languages of Delhi are Hindi, English and Punjabi. The official language of the conference is English.
India Smart Village Forum 2015 Highlights!
- Come together to explore the potential of m2m and iot in VILLAGES- turning the SMART Village vision into REALITY.
- Participate in INTRIGUING panel discussions that bring out the UNEXPLORED REALITY.
- LEARN, CONNECT, GROW – Witness m2m and iot contribute towards a SMART NATION – SMARTER TOMORROW.
- Comprehensive though leadership; insights into application of m2m and iot in the KEY SECTORS that will contribute towards a SMART VILLAGE;
- Network with the KEY DECISIONS MAKERS - significant contributors towards making Indian Villages SMART and FUTURE ready.